Table of Contents
This Policy is integrated into our Terms & Conditions of Use (“Terms & Conditions”).
We may collect the following types of information about you which are described in more detail below: (A) information you provide to us, (B) sensitive information, (C) information we may automatically collect, and (E) information we may receive from third parties. All of the information listed in (A)-(C), (E) above, are detailed below, and hereinafter referred to as “Information.” Please note that you do not need to tell us who you are or offer any personal information in order to view our Services.
A.Information You Provide to Us
In using our Services, you may provide us with Information, including, without limitation:
- Your legal name;
- Telephone number;
- Email address;
- Shipping and billing address;
- Account information and log in credentials, including unique identifiers such as username and password;
- Demographic information you choose to provide such as birthday, birth month, and anniversary date;
- Payment and transaction information including credit or bank card information if you are making a purchase;
- Testimonial or survey information you provide; and/or
- Additional information as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
We may process the following categories of sensitive personal Information when you use our Services:
- Geolocation data;
- Racial or ethnic origin information;
- Sexual orientation information;
- Biometric information;
- Financial account log-in information;
- Social security number;
- Driver’s license number;
- State identification card number; and/or
- Passport number.
C.Information We May Automatically Collect About You
Our Services may automatically collect certain Information about you. We use this Information to help us design our Services to better suit our users’ needs. This Information may include:
- IP address, which is the number associated with the service through which you access the Internet, like your ISP (Internet service provider);
- Date and time of your visit or use of our Services;
- Domain server from which you are using our Services;
- Type of computer, web browsers, search engine used, operating system, or platform you use;
- Data identifying the web pages you visited prior to and after visiting our website or use of our Services;
- Your movement and activity within the website, which is aggregated with other information;
- Geo-location information through the use of any of our mobile applications;
- Mobile device information, including the type of device you use, operating system version, and the device identifier (or “UDID”); and
- Mobile application identification and behavior, use, and aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from.
1.Cookies & Technologies Used to Collect Information About You
- Web Beacons. Website pages may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity). We also use these technical methods to analyze the traffic patterns, such as the frequency with which our users visit various parts of the Services. These technical methods may involve the transmission of Information either directly to us or to a third party authorized by us to collect Information on our behalf. Our Services use retargeting pixels from Google, Facebook, and other ad networks. We also use web beacons in HTML emails that we send to determine whether the recipients have opened those emails and/or clicked on links in those emails.
- Mobile Device Identifiers. Certain mobile service providers uniquely identify mobile devices and we, our partners, or our third-party service providers with whom we contract may receive such device information if you access the website through a mobile device. Certain features on the Services may require collection of mobile phone numbers and we may associate that phone number to mobile device identification information. Additionally, some mobile service providers operate systems that pinpoint the physical location of devices that use their services. Depending on the provider, we, our partners, or our third-party service providers may receive this Information.
- Embedded Scripts. An embedded script is programming code designed to collect Information about your use of the website included in our Services, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded to your computer from our web server or a third-party provider, is active only while you are connected to the website and is deactivated or deleted once you leave the website.
- Mobile Application Technologies.
- If you access our website and Services through a mobile device, we may automatically collect Information about your device, your phone number, and your physical location.
Our use of online tracking technologies may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” under certain laws. To the extent that these online tracking technologies are deemed to be a “sale” or “sharing” under certain laws, you can opt out of these online tracking technologies by submitting a request via DSAR Form or by broadcasting an opt-out preference signal, such as the Global Privacy Control (GPC). Please note that some features of our website may not be available to you as a result of these choices.
Our use of online tracking technologies may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” under certain laws. To the extent that these online tracking technologies are deemed to be a “sale” or “sharing” under certain laws, you can opt out of these online tracking technologies by submitting a request via opt out form or by broadcasting an opt-out preference signal, such as the Global Privacy Control (GPC). Please note that some features of our website may not be available to you as a result of these choices.
D.Information We May Receive from Third Parties
We may collect additional Information about you from third-party websites, social media platforms, such as, but not limited, to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest (“Social Media Platforms”), in accordance with your privacy settings on those Social Media Platforms, and/or sources providing publicly available information (e.g., from the U.S. postal service) to help us provide services to you, help prevent fraud, and for marketing and advertising purposes.
Information we may access about you, with your consent, may include, but is not limited to, your basic Social Media Platform information, your location data, your list of contacts, friends or followers, and certain information about your activities on the Social Media Platform.Please keep in mind that when you provide Information to us on a third-party website or platform (for example, via our applications), the Information you provide may be separately collected by the third-party website or the Social Media Platform.
A.Use and Purpose of Processing Your Information
We use and process your Information for things that may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- To provide you with the Services, related products and information you request;
- To process your profile when you register for an account;
- To fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, returns/exchanges;
- To respond to your inquiries and provide you with requested information and other communications, including by email or text messages, and including alerts, notification of promotions, requests for a catalog, and/or special sales;
- For general or targeted marketing and advertising purposes, including sending you promotional material or special offers on our behalf or on behalf of our marketing partners and/or their respective affiliates and subsidiaries and other third parties, provided that you have not already opted-out of receiving such communications;
- To fulfill contracts we have with you;
- To manage, improve and foster relationships with third-party service providers, including vendors, suppliers, and parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and business partners;
- To maintain, improve, customize, or administer the Services, perform business analyses, or other internal purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Services, resolve technical problems, or improve security or develop other products and services;
- To improve our Services and resolve any technical problems;
- To analyze the use of the Services and Information about visitors to our website to understand and improve our offerings and, in accordance with our sharing policies discussed below, to produce anonymous or aggregated data and statistics that might help third parties develop their own products and service offerings;
- To customize the content you see when you visit the website, including to develop and provide advertising tailored to your interests;
- Comply with our Terms & Conditions;
- For analytics for business purposes and business intelligence;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations and respond to lawful requests; and/or
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your Information and/or pursuant to your consent.
B.Sharing Your Information
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your Information with third-party service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf (such as to host the Services, fulfill orders, provide products and services, manage databases, perform analyses, process credit card payments, provide customer service, or send communications for us by email, text message, or other means). These third-party service providers are authorized to use your Information only as necessary to provide these services to us. In some instances, we may aggregate Information we collect so third parties do not have access to your particular Information to identify you individually.
- Third-Party Partners for Marketing Purposes. On occasion, we may share our customer mailing list with select third-party advertisers and list brokering networks and analytic providers. If you would like to be removed from the list, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the name and address where we are currently sending our catalog and specifically what type of information you do not want to receive.
- Disclosure of Information for Legal and Administrative Reasons. We may disclose your Information without notice: (i) when required by law or to comply with a court order, subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process; (ii) to cooperate or undertake an internal or external investigation or audit; (iii) to comply with legal, regulatory or administrative requirements of governmental authorities (including, without limitation, requests from the governmental agency authorities to view your Information); (iv) to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of us, our subsidiaries and affiliates and any of their officers, directors, employees, attorneys, agents, contractors and partners, and the website Service users; (v) to enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions; and (vi) to verify the identity of the user of our Services.
- Business Transfers. Your Information may be transferred, sold, or otherwise conveyed (“Conveyed”) to a third party where we: (i) merge with or are acquired by another business entity; (ii) sell all or substantially all of our assets; (iii) are adjudicated bankrupt; or (iv) are liquidated or otherwise reorganize. You agree to any and all such Conveyances of your Information.
- Information Shared with our Subsidiaries and Affiliates. We may share your Information with our subsidiaries and affiliates. If you do not want us to share your Information with our subsidiaries and affiliates, please email us at email@example.com.
- Online Communications. We may decide to allow users to voluntarily share comments, participate in surveys or contents, complete a product review, provide testimonials or other information. If you choose to subject such information to us, the information that you submit may be available generally to the public and will not be returned to you unless we receive such a request. Information that you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
C.Categories of Information Sold
Category of Information
Examples of Information Disclosed
Name, mailing address, email address, phone number, date of birth, and other identifiers.
Your name and billing totals for payment and invoice processing. Note that we use third-party payment processors to facilitate your payments and do not store your payment card information.
Usage and Technical Information
Information about your interaction with our website and content on third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites (e.g. IP address; browsing history; search history; device information; information about user’s interaction with website, such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs via cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, transparent GIFs; browser information; operating system and platform; geolocation information; user content (e.g. photos, videos, audio, images, social media /online posts, first-party works).
We use commercially reasonable measures to provide our Services. However, you should assume that no data transmitted over the Internet or stored or maintained by us or our third-party service providers can be 100% secure. Therefore, although we believe the measures implemented by us reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved, we do not promise or guarantee, and you should not expect, that your Information or private communications will always remain private or secure. We do not guarantee that your Information will not be misused by third parties. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security features. You agree that we will not have any liability for misuse, access, acquisition, deletion, or disclosure of your Information.
If you believe that your Information has been accessed or acquired by an unauthorized person, you shall promptly Contact Us so that necessary measures can quickly be taken.
We store and maintain your Information for the purposes for which it is processed by us. The length of time for which we retain Information depends on the purposes for which we collected and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws.
You agree that we, our affiliates, and/or third-party service providers with whom we collaborate and contract, may communicate with you regarding our Services via electronic messages, including email, text message, or mobile push notification to, for example, send you information relating to our products and Services that we think may be of interest to you, communicate with you about contests, sweepstakes, offers, promotions, sales, specials, upcoming events, and other news about products and services provided by or through us through permissible targeted advertisements offered by us, our parent companies, our subsidiaries, our affiliates, and other business partners. See Your Choices, below, for how you can update the way we contact you.
- Email. By using our Services, you agree that we may contact you by email as set forth herein. If you do not want to receive marketing and promotional emails from us, you may click on the “unsubscribe” link in the email to unsubscribe and opt-out of future marketing email communications or click How to Contact Us.
- Mobile Push Notifications. By using our Services, you agree that we may contact you by calling or sending messages to your phone. You can use the settings on your mobile device to enable or turn off mobile push notifications from us or How to Contact Us.
- Text Messages. You may sign up to receive text messages from Mrs Prindables, its affiliates, or third-party service providers on behalf of Mrs Prindables (e.g., on-site chats or text message marketing). By signing up for text messaging services or otherwise opting in to receive text messages (opting in via short code or entering your phone number into an on-site collection widget), you agree that you have provided Mrs Prindables, its affiliates, or its third-party service providers with prior express written consent to be contacted by text message, including recurring automated promotional and personalized marketing text messages (e.g., discounts, cart reminders).
- You may revoke your consent and opt-out to discontinue test messages at any time. If you no longer want to receive text messages from us, reply STOP (or as otherwise instructed) in the text message or How to Contact Us.
- Location Choices. You can change the privacy settings of your device at any time to turn off the sharing of location information with our Services. If you choose to turn off location services, this could affect certain features or services of our Services. If you have specific questions about the privacy settings of your device, we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your device or your mobile service provider for help.
- Opting Out of Direct Marketing. To exercise choices regarding the marketing information you receive, you may also review the following links:
- You may opt-out of tracking and receiving tailored advertisements on your mobile device by some mobile advertising companies and other similar entities by downloading the App Choices app at www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
- You may opt-out of receiving permissible targeted advertisements by using the NAI Opt-out tool available at http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1 or visiting About Ads at http://optout.aboutads.info.
- You can opt-out of having your activity on our Services made available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out add-on for your web browser by visiting: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout for your web browser.
- We do not track our visitors across third-party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore we do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. However, some third-party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, your internet browser may allow you to set the DNT signal on your browser so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked.
We may aggregate, anonymize and/or de-identify any Information collected from you so that such Information can no longer be linked to you or your device. We may use aggregated, de-identified or anonymized Information for any purpose, including without limitation for research and marketing purposes, and may also share such data with any third parties, including advertisers, promotional partners, and sponsors, in our discretion.
You may have the right to request that we delete the Information that we collected from you, subject to certain exceptions. These exceptions may include, but are not limited to, instances where deletion of your Information is not possible due to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process and/or if we need to retain your Information in anticipation of litigation. To the extent that we can delete your Information, once we receive and confirm your request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Information, unless an exception applies. To exercise the right described above, see the Exercising Your Rights section below.
B.NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
1.Your Rights under CCPA
- Right to Know and Access Specific Information. You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Information over the past twelve (12) months. Once we receive and confirm a verifiable consumer request from you, we will disclose to you, to the extent permitted by law:
- The categories of Information we collected about you, and whether we sell or share your information to third parties.
- The specific pieces of Information we hold about you.
- The categories of personal information sold within the last 12 (twelve) months.
- The categories of sources from which Information about you is collected.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting, selling, or sharing your Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom your Information is sold, shared, or disclosed for a business purpose.
You have the right to request that the Information described above be provided to you in a portable and readily useable format, to the extent technically feasible (“data portability”).
- Deletion Request Rights. You have the right to request that we delete the Information that we collected from you, subject to certain exceptions. To the extent that we can delete your Information, once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Information, unless an exception applies.
- Right to Correct Inaccurate Information. To the extent that we may maintain inaccurate personal Information, you have the right to request that we correct such inaccurate personal information taking into account the nature of the personal Information and the purposes of the processing of the personal Information. Once we receive and verify your verifiable consumer request, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to correct your personal Information.
- Sale and Sharing of Personal Information and the Right to Opt Out. You have the right to opt out of the processing of your Information for the following purposes:
- Sale of your Information.
- Sharing of your Information for cross-context behavioral advertising.
The use of online tracking technologies may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” under California law. To the extent that these online tracking technologies are deemed to be a “sale” or “sharing” under California law, you may opt out of these online tracking technologies by submitting a request via opt out form or by broadcasting an opt-out preference signal, such as the Global Privacy Control (GPC).
- Right to Limit Use and Disclosure of Sensitive Personal Information. You have the right to request that we limit the ways we use and disclose your sensitive personal Information (as defined by CCPA) to uses which are necessary for us to perform the Services, or deliver the goods reasonably expected by you, or and as authorized by law.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. You have a right to not be discriminated against in the Services or quality of Services you receive from us for exercising your rights. We may not, and will not, treat you differently because of your data subject request activity. As a result of your data subject request activity, we may not and will not deny goods or Services to you, charge different rates for goods or Services, provide a different level quality of goods or Services, or suggest that we would treat you differently because of your data subject request activity.
- Right to Disclosure of Direct Marketers. You have a right to the categories and names/addresses of third parties that have received personal Information for their direct marketing purposes upon simple request, and free of charge.
You may make an authenticated consumer request exercising your Right to Know and Access Specific Information including Right to Know what Personal Information is being Sold or Shared or under the CCPA twice within a twelve (12) month period. To exercise the rights described above, see the Exercising Your Rights section below.
You may use an authorized agent to submit verifiable consumer requests on your behalf provided that the authorized agent is a natural person or a business entity that you have authorized to act on your behalf. If you use an authorized agent, we will require: (1) proof of written permission for the authorized agent to make requests on your behalf, and identity verification from you; or (2) proof of power of attorney pursuant to California Probate Code sections 4000 to 4665. We may deny a request from an authorized agent that does not submit proper verification proof.
3.Notice of Financial Incentive
As an incentive for providing us with your Information, you may receive a financial benefit in the form of an email coupon, discount, rebate, free sample, promotions, or other similar reward that will be sent to you. This discount may constitute a financial incentive under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“Financial Incentive”). The categories of personal Information required for us to provide the Financial Incentives include personal identifiers such as full name and contact information including email address as well as personal and demographic information you choose to provide.
To offer these discounts, we may track your personal Information, such as purchase history and other demographic data. You have the right to withdraw from the Financial Incentive at any time by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that if you request deletion of part or all your personal Information, that could affect your ability to qualify for the discount.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may charge a reasonable fee to comply with your request.
To exercise any of the rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us via the methods described below. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Information, or an authorized representative; and
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
To help protect your privacy and maintain security, if you request access to or deletion of your Information, we will take steps and may require you to provide certain information to verify your identity before granting you access to your Information or complying with your request. In addition, if you ask us to provide you with specific pieces of Information, we may require you to sign a declaration under penalty of perjury that you are the consumer whose Information is the subject of the request. Only you or your authorized agent may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Information. If you designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, we may require you to provide the authorized agent written permission to do so and to verify your own identity directly with us (as described above). You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: 888-215-1100
6300 Gross Point Rd.
Niles, IL 60714
Online Form: Opt Out Form
Our website is targeted to individuals located in the United States. Please note that in providing services to you, your Information will be transferred to and processed within the United States. Moreover, the Company may subcontract the processing of your data to, or otherwise share your data with, other members within the company, trusted service providers, and trusted business partners located in countries other than your country of residence, in accordance with applicable law. Such third parties may be engaged in, among other things, the provision of services to you, the processing of transactions and/or the provision of support services. By providing us with your Information, you acknowledge any such transfer, storage, or use.
If you live outside the United States, including in the EEA, please note that the Company does not offer goods and services to individuals located outside the United States at this time.
We are committed to the preservation of online privacy for all of our visitors, including children. We sell products intended for purchase by adults (i.e., those age 18 or older). If you make a purchase, you are representing that you are an adult. We will not knowingly collect any personal Information from children under the age of 18 without the consent of that child’s parent or guardian. If you are a child under the age of 18, you are not authorized to purchase our products without consent from your parent or legal guardian. If we become aware that personal Information from a child under 18 has been collected without such child’s parent or guardian’s consent, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such Information from our database. If we become aware that a user is under thirteen (13) (or a higher age threshold where applicable) and has provided us with Information, we will take steps to comply with any applicable legal requirement to remove such Information. Contact us if you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected Information from a child under the age of thirteen (13).
For privacy related questions or requests, to register a complaint, or if you want more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us toll free at (888) 215-1100, or contact us by mail at:
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: 888-215-1100
6300 Gross Point Rd.
Niles, IL 60714
Last Updated: June 24, 2023