Mother’s Day is the perfect opportunity to remind every mom in your life how much you love her. Whether you’re talking about your own mom, the mother of your children, your grandmother, your mother-in-law, or even a sister or friend, this holiday gives you a chance to celebrate exactly what makes the moms in your life so special.
Explore the following five Mother’s Day gift ideas to get inspired about what to give these important women this year:
- Flowers: A beautiful floral arrangement is a classic Mother’s Day gift for good reason. Bringing or sending fresh blooms helps you communicate to a woman that she’s worth a little luxury. Even better, look for the kind of flowers you know she loves best. Whether they’re tulips, sunflowers, roses or lilies, make her feel acknowledged by remembering what she would pick.
- A custom gift basket: A gift basket showers a mom with a collection of gifts. Consider the appeal of a Caramel Apple Gift Basket from Mrs Prindables, for example. Our gift baskets feature delicious orchard-fresh Granny Smith apples dipped in homemade caramel.
- Pampering: It only makes sense to give a day of pampering to the woman who’s always so busy taking care of everyone else. Surprise her with something like a spa day. Pampering presents include ideas such as a gift certificate for a massage, a high-quality bubble bath, a fragrant body scrub or even a weekend getaway to somewhere she’d love.
- Personalized jewelry: For a gift with that extra-sentimental factor, consider something personalized such as a necklace or bracelet. Engrave it with the names of the mom’s children or grandchildren, or get a piece that has birthstones to represent each child. Every time she looks at it, she’ll be reminded of how much she’s appreciated.
- A journal of gratitude: Here’s a Mother’s Day gift that’s sure to pull on your mom’s heartstrings. For weeks (or longer) leading to the holiday, keep a journal in which you log your thanks for her each day. You might list all the meals she has made you or the ways she has helped you. You could create a log of all the qualities that make you admire her and how you see them expressed. The beauty of this gift is, it shows your mom that all her effort and sacrifice matter to you.
It’s hard to overdo appreciation for a good mother. This year, make Mother’s Day especially meaningful with the perfect gift. Whether you’re shopping for a mom, stepmom or someone who is a mother figure to you, the five ideas above are a great place to start.