Anybody can buy flowers or a box of chocolates at a drugstore, but if you want to really wow your girl, you’ve got to think bigger. This February 14, why not treat the one you love to something really special? Check out these five great ideas for romantic Valentine’s Day gifts that are sure to leave her speechless.
- Special jewelry — Start with the obvious: Diamonds, rubies and precious metals are designed to dazzle. Whether it’s a monogrammed bracelet or a meaningful locket, you communicate how much you care when you buy your love jewelry for Valentine’s Day.
- An edible gift basket — They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, but don’t think women dislike sweets. The key to making this gift special is by thinking creatively. Instead of a ho-hum box of candy, consider giving a Valentine’s Day Caramel Apple. Whether it’s a tray of Petite Caramel Apples bedecked with red bows or a heart-shaped box of Gourmet Truffles, an artisanal arrangement of Confections is sure to delight.
- A teak bathtub caddy — For the lady who loves a long soak in the tub, make her baths even more luxurious with a teak bathtub caddy. Designed to rest across the tub and hold books, drinks, and snacks, a bath caddy is a great way to pamper the woman in your life. To make this gift even better, add a designer bubble bath and a plush cotton robe.
- A sentimental note, book or journal — Everyone loves a sweet sentiment, especially on Valentine’s Day. If you want to tug at your girl’s heartstrings this holiday, write her a love note, create a scrapbook of your relationship or get one of those “what I love about you” books filled with prompts you can complete for her. As long as your gift comes from the heart, it’s sure to touch hers.
- A photo collage — Got a girl who lives for pictures? Select a bunch of favorite images from her Instagram feed or phone photo album that feature the two of you. Artfully arrange them in a collage frame and create a gift that will last for years. Every time she looks at it, she’ll not only remember your thoughtfulness, but also all the memories featured in the shots.
Whether you’ve been together three months or 30 years, Valentine’s Day is a great opportunity to tell the woman in your life how much you appreciate her. This year, take inspiration from our list and be prepared with the kind of gift she’ll be thrilled to receive.