Just because you’re pressed for time doesn’t mean you can’t come up with thoughtful, impressive holiday gifts for friends and family. Thanks to the Internet, there are countless ways to send someone something special.
When you’re hunting for great last-minute gift ideas for the names on your holiday shopping list, consider these options that are always crowd pleasers:
- A decadent dessert. Give friends the kind of indulgences they wouldn’t buy for themselves, and you’re sure to make their days. With every bite, they’ll remember the sweetness of your sentiment. Whether you choose a box of chocolates or a tray of Gourmet Caramel Apples, you can’t go wrong with a decadent dessert. That’s exactly why Mrs Prindables offers a wide range of holiday-themed boxes and baskets, all of which feel extra special this time of year.
- An edible arrangement of gourmet goods. Just as great as a box of sweets is a basket loaded with diverse gourmet goods, from Chocolate Covered Pretzels to Natural Caramels. When it comes to last-minute gifts, you can’t go wrong with this idea. It’s the kind of present anyone would love.
- A fruit-filled gift basket. For the health-loving names on your shopping list, you can always send a box of fruit. Opt for a wholesome box of pears or a more indulgent basket of Caramel Apples, but, either way, you’ll let the person know you care.
- A donation in his or her name. If you know your recipient highly values a certain charity or cause, try making a donation in the person’s name. Send a short but meaningful note communicating your gift and bless more than your recipient with your generosity.
- A gift card. While gift cards sometimes feel generic, you can make them a little more personal by taking time to think about stores, restaurants, etc. that the recipient likes. Does your mom always go to a certain store for new outfits, or does your co-worker love a specific restaurant in town, for example? Purchase a gift card to award the person with a guilt-free chance to splurge.
It’s never too late to let someone know you’re thinking about him or her, especially in the holiday season. Even better, Mrs Prindables makes it easy to be thoughtful with our wide arrangement of edible gifts. Shop our extensive catalog of gift options online, and place orders for the people on your holiday list. There’s nothing as sweet as a gourmet gift basket sent with care!